Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; December holidays and Secondary School
Sunday 9 December 2012 | 05:31 | 0 comments
Alright, a quick post before I stop using the lappy ^^
And yea, tomorrow Adele and Jauhar will be flying off to malaysia and Jakarta respectively.
Gonna miss them damn much :( hahahas, nvm cause it will be only few days till they come back to Singapore. So now lets get back to the topic : 

"DECEMBERS HOLIDAYS" 
Now is the month of December. Yea, holidays. As for me my holiday will be at home. gah, same old thing for me every holidays -.- Yea, SLEEP, SHOWER, EAT, MEET FRIENDS and the same routine everyday. kinda boring. 24 hrs i will be on my phone either tweeting or facebooking. 

"SECONDARY SCHOOL RESULTS"
Left with few more weeks till the results of which secondary I will be post to in 2013 >< 
gahh, kinda nervous. My dream school was actually to go to Ngee Ann Secondary. But my aggregate is too low for their standard :<  Put Mnajusri as my first choice and I hope I will get into that school as most of my best friends put that school as their choice. And i hope i wont regret. 

Goodnight Bitches 


Old things | New things